Helping companies better understand US Latino Facebook behavior, the “US Hispanics and Facebook: The Generation of Growth” report provides insights into what motivates US Hispanics to like and follow Facebook pages, while also providing information regarding US Hispanic purchasing habits, demographics, political motivations, and more to help advertisers and agencies make strategic marketing decisions when targeting the US Hispanic market.
Through the data gathered in the full report, “US Hispanics and Facebook: The Generation of Growth,” provides answers to key marketing questions such as:
- Which language US Hispanics prefer during their online shopping experience, while on and off Facebook?
- Which are the key demographics of US Hispanics in Facebook?
- Which content is more likely to attract US Hispanics in Facebook?
- Which language US Hispanics prefer to use when communicating with their friends and family on Facebook?
- Which motivators compel US Hispanics to make purchases in Facebook and/or other sites online?