This is an opportunity to work with an award winning, internationally recognized, fast-growing and innovative multi-media publishing company that facilitates personal and professional growth to all its employees.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and assigned existing accounts.
- Conduct needs analysis of each prospect to understand the client’s advertising needs and develop the ideal marketing solution.
- Offer existing digital advertising solutions by phone/web-demos based on needs analysis.
- Close the sales and prepare and execute proposals, client contracts, and production forms.
- Schedule, organize, and prioritize work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines.
- Mange client accounts for which you have closed.
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities to maintain/grow client revenue.
- Attend weekly sales meetings as required.
- Keep all CRM data entry current for each prospect and client.
- 1+ years of experience in telemarketing and selling digital based advertisement/marketing
- Proven track record in developing new business and achieving revenue goals
- Experience in Spanish language media organization
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Computer literate and internet savvy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Absolute personal and business integrity.
- Ability to convey and present digital advertising services accurately by phone or web meeting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities desired, but not absolutely necessary. We will train the right candidate on the following
- Familiar with CRMs, SEO, SEM, SMM, and SMS.
- Familiar with mobile and email advertising.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
The compensation includes:
- Hourly Base
- Milestone bonuses
- 401(k), medical, paid vacations and more