Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
The Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, as a trustee for the current and future welfare of the region, seeks the full prosperity of the Los Angeles area by being the voice of business, promoting collaboration and helping members grow.
Member Benefits of the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Access to lawmakers and elected officials in the city and county of Los Angeles, Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
- Influence over public policy issues through chamber public policy councils and initiatives
- Connections to business prospects, opportunities and relationships through more than 100 business development and networking programs each year
- Savings on more than 350 business products and services through our bottom-line benefits and member-to-member benefits programs
- Resources to gain skills and reach new audiences through professional development programs and cost-effective marketing vehicles
- Information and analysis from our award-winning publications on businesses issues and policy developments in southern California