With their vision of cohesively strengthening the Hispanic community in their economic prospects, the chamber purposes to implement regional programs lending assistance to new firms, increase the partnering opportunities between the corporate sector and local businesses, promote trade between businesses of the United States and Latin America, and monitor related legislation policies.
Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce
Advocating economic development of the highest informed level, the Santa Clarita Valley Chamber assists the growth of new firms in the community, involves themselves in public policy, and encourages the growth of member businesses and industries. Through proactive efforts to improve the business climate, the Chamber prides itself in overall improving the quality of life in the Santa Clarita Valley.
- Business and Professional Development Opportunities
- Business Referrals with the Community and Member-to-Member Relationships
- Meeting Room Rentals Available
- Assistance in Grand Openings and Ribbon Cutting
- Self/Business Promotional Opportunities
- Inclusion in Business Directory and Community Guide
- Marketing and Networking Opportunities
- Invitations to Local and Regional Business Mixers
PRESIDENT & CEO
Terri K. Crain
27451 Tourney Rd #160 Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Contact us today
for more information on how we can partner with your chamber of commerce