El Clasificado’ s initial mission was to provide the Hispanic community in East LA with content, advertising, and lifestyle tips - all written entirely in Spanish. Taking off in 1988, El Clasificado became a staple in the Hispanic community by providing countless families with support. As the publication has grown, so has the publication’ s digital counterpart - elclasificado.com. Currently, this website is the number one portal for connecting the Hispanic community with buyers and sellers .
- A legacy brand with over 30 years in serving the Latino community
- 9 million page views on elclasificado.com per month
- 1.2 million weekly print readers
- ElClasificado.com reaches 830,000 visits per month
- 350 thousand print copies distributed weekly
- Website has 356 locations globally and 164 locations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
We began to advertise in El Clasificado a little over 4 years ago and without a doubt it was the right move since we have received big results. Now, not only have we helped the Hispanic community to obtain licenses for driving trucks, but also we have extended our services to other communities. El Clasificado has been a great ally in this process. Thank you. Santiago David Rodríguez | Director and Owner of America Truck Driving School, Santa Ana
Enter your information below to reach us for more information about our media kit.
Media Kit for El Clasificado