Join El Clasificado, Su Socio de Negocios and the Los Angeles Mayor’s Office in an exclusive event that seeks to empower and educate Latino small business entrepreneurs.
About the Su Socio de Negocios Seminar
For 26 years El Clasificado have been responsible for helping the community providing a marketplace of products and services that helps their business grow. Today, after eight years of the launching of Su Socio de Negocios series of Spanish seminars, a new alliance have been made. El Clasificado and Su Socio de Negocios in hand with the Los Angeles ayor Office, have organized a special free event “How to Build a Wildly Successful Business” to educate the Hispanic community in Southern California on opportunities of business growth, where and how to obtain a loan, how to recruit efficient employees, and a step-by-step guide to
Panel of experts
Panel of experts from the most prestigious business organization in Los Angeles come together to share their knowledge of the different areas of entrepreneurship.
- Frank Aguirre, Los Angeles Mayor’s Office
- Claudia Shah, Santa Monica Small Business Development Center
- Natalie Orta, L.A, District U.S. Small Business Administration
- Henry Leyva, Representative of Kiva Crowdfunding
- Allie Sanchez, Harbor Business Source Center
- Well-known journalist, Edgar Muñoz, host of the Noticiero Telemundo 52, will moderate the panel.
- Martha de la Torre, President of El Clasificado and Su Socio de Negocios, will be in charge of the welcoming remarks.
- Eric Garcetti, Mayor of Los Angeles, will be giving the closing remarks.
When & where will it take place?
Wednesday, August 20th, 2014 from 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. | Los Angeles City Hall 200 North Spring Street Bradley Tower 27th Floor We are ready to host a one-of-a-kind event in company with Mayor of Los Angeles, Eric Garcetti. For information about our events and further interviews please contact Gabriela Alvarado, Public Relations Assistant, at 1-800-450-5852 or via e-mail at [email protected].